Frequently Asked Questions
- Make sure Liberica Full JRE 14.0.1+8 x86 32 bit for Windows has been installed (MUST 32 bit!). You can download it from: https://download.bell-sw.com/java/14.0.1+8/bellsoft-jre14.0.1+8-windows-i586-full.msi
- Temporarily disable your windows defender, antivirus, and run the installer. If the problem persist try compatibility mode.
Try to use another browser or programs to download the installer. We recommend using Google Chrome.
You may need to manually add the product to your scenery library on desired platforms.
Absolutely not. When you sign up or create a password, your password is stored in a one-way hash of your password. This is a computation on your password that cannot be reversed. This provides extra security. No one but you can know your password.
- Make sure you entered username correctly.
- Start SODE Platform Manager, and make sure there are no errors.
- Run OneSim Center, select desired product, select SODE on platform selection and click install.
- Make sure that product files are installed correctly on desired directory.