Intellectual Property Rights Notification
If you have a complaint related to intellectual property rights concerning material posted on the website, you may contact us using the details below.
Subject: Copyright Notification
Any notice alleging that materials hosted by or distributed through the website violate intellectual property rights must include the following information:
- 1.An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right that is allegedly infringed.
- 2.A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- 3.A description of the material that you claim is infringing and its location on the website.
- 4.Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- 5.A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the materials on the service, about which you are complaining, is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- 6.A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner, or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.